Chicago Marathon

Chicago Marathon

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

P90X Day 7 and 8

Day 7 for P90X is a rest day.  It let me relax and let my muscles get a break.  It was needed and appreciated.  So I took it easy and enjoyed the day.

Day 8 is back to chest and back.  It was back to the push ups and pull up bars.  I did better than I did the week before.  I was able for the most part do more on each set.  Not a lot more but a few more.  Progress.  As well, I was able to get through more of the disc.  I almost finished it, but the last push ups was a little too much.  Hopefully next week I will be able to get through the whole disc. 

There are all sorts of people that do P90X.  Some can start out doing more than others.  The point is to get stronger each and every day.  What I couldn't do on day 1 I might be able to do on Day 90.  So far the progress is going well.  I look forward to seeing the progress everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment