Chicago Marathon

Chicago Marathon

Friday, January 4, 2013

P90X Day 4

Today was P90X day 4--Yoga

I never done yoga before, I remember my friend Dan telling me when he did this it was the most he ever sweated and that it is tough.  That was always in the back of my mind.

Boy, was he right.  This was tough, even though you are doing yoga, it uses muscules that you haven't used in a long time.  It was enjoyable but hard, I was unable to complete the whole disc, but I know in time I will be able to. 

A lot of these exercises are a lot harder than you think, however if you keep at it and work hard, eventually I will be able to get through the whole exercise.  I did good though and is pleased, I look forward that in a week I will be doing it again. 

Tomorrow I will be doing legs and back.  In the morning I am going for a three mile run and then playing some basketball at the Mundelein Rec Center.  So when I get home in the late afternoon/evening I will be doing the legs and back.

So far P90X has been great and tough.  I look forward to each day to the new exercises and getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment