Chicago Marathon

Chicago Marathon

Thursday, January 3, 2013

P90X Day 3

Today was day three of P90X and it consists of shoulder and arms. 

Most of the exercises you just use a dumbell.  I used a 15 pound dumbbell.  This was a decent weight, however for some of the exercises I wished I had a little heavier, I would have been able to do more weight.  However, for a lot of the exercises the 15 pound worked great.

The exercises were broken up into five different groups.  Each group had three different exercises, that you did twice.  So a total of 6.  With all the groups together there was a total of 30.  I felt good doing the exercises, I could feel the burn.  As well, some of the exercises were tough and I pushed my way through them.

After all of this I did the Ab ripper X.  I only was able to get through half of this.  I could feel it in my stomach as well as in other parts of my body.

Overall, I liked this work out today.  Tomorrow I do yoga, and I hear it it tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment