Chicago Marathon

Chicago Marathon

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Run 1 of 3 in 24 hours

 One thing that I have learned about training and running for the marathon is finding time to run.  Some days it is hard for me to squeeze in a run.  There is time here and there, but some days you just don't have the time.  Today was one of those days, I should be running 12+ miles today.  However, I only had time to run a little less than six (see link below).  However, I am going to run another 6 in the morning and then later in the day I will be running somewhere between 10-14. 

I knew I needed to run but only had limited time.  I will post tomorrow later in the night, after my run in the morning and the run in the evening. 

This may not be the most ideal way to train for the marathon, but I have to get in the miles any way that I can.  One thing that this will help me is with the Ragnar Relay Race that I will be doing in November from Chattanoga to Nashville!

I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging as much as I should be, but I will try to do better in keeping it up to date.  I will also try to put more thought into my blog, where I am running, what I see, etc.  If there is something that you would like me to expand on, please let me know.  I would love to know what you would like to see on my blog.

Marc

10 k run by marclindblom at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment