Chicago Marathon

Chicago Marathon

Sunday, September 16, 2012

3 weeks till the marathon. 11.56 mile run

There is only three more weeks till the Chicago Marathon.  It is going to be here before I know it.  I feel that I will be ready, however I don't think I have run, or have done as many long runs as I have needed to.  Tonight I did a 11.56 mile run.  This is still a little below what I will be running in three weeks.  I have done a couple longer ones than this one, but not many.  It is easy to find excuses of why I haven't done more.  Too hot, raining, no time, etc.  This are just excuses, and I need to find time to run.  Whether it be in the morning, or later at night. 

I have two more weeks of regular training left, then the last week I need to just keep loose and not too push it too hard.  I will finish the Chicago Marathon and complete this goal.  I know the people on the street and other runners will help me finish.  Click the link below to see the run I did tonight.

11.56 mile run by marclindblom at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment