Chicago Marathon

Chicago Marathon

Monday, December 17, 2012

Untitled by marclindblom at Garmin Connect - Details



It is almost the new year, and with the new year are always resolutions.  One of the most common is to exercise more, eat better, etc.  Mine is just like it, however since I currently exercise, mainly run, it isn't really a resolution, except I am going to try some newer things. 

I am going to start P90X on December 30th.  I am going to continue my running on my own, but hopefully start more muscle building and eating a little bit better.  I am not going to lie to myself and say I am only going to eat healthy.  However, I am going to do my best to eat healthier, drink less pop, juices, etc. 

I plan on sticking to the diet, but I will induldge from time to time.  I am excited to start, I figured it would be better to start after the Holiday's just because of all of the temptations.  I have the P90X cds already, some dumbells, push-up bars, and now just have to get a pull up bar.

I plan on posting almost daily, just about the work out as well as how the nutrition is going.  This will start on the 30th and continue till April. 

Below is a quick two mile run I did at the Mundelein Rec Center today. 

Untitled by marclindblom at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment