Chicago Marathon

Chicago Marathon

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

1 mile run

I've woke up early Monday morning and I knew I wasn't feeling good.  It turned out to be the flu.  I finally started feeling better on Tuesday afternoon.  Once I felt better, I decided it would be good to go for a short run at the rec center.  This will allow me to get any other bad toxins out of my system.

So I went up to the Mundelein rec center and did a quick one mile run.  You can click the link at the bottom of the page to see.  I will run at the rec center during the winter because they have a nice track that goes around.  It roughly takes 13 laps for one mile. 

The rec center is different to run at then outside.  It is a track, but it all level and at a controlled temperature.  While you run outside there are more variables when you run.  I prefer to run outside, but during the winter I will run inside. 

I have also ordered P90X and expect to get it in the mail in the next couple of days.  So I will begin to do more postings for both running and the P90X.  I am excited to get started.  I have been taking it easy of late, so it is time to start doing some more exercising.



Untitled by marclindblom at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment